Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hairy Tale

Lately, I've been showering before bed, which is normally something I don't do. I tend to like to shower in the morning to get up and ensure my hair doesn't look like a mop. But since I work out in the early evenings, it's really better to shower after my workout before bed. I don't like the two-shower day, particularly when I'm not going anywhere interesting.

So I went into work today for a few hours and didn't shower before work since I showered last night. Since my hair is curly, I can usually get away with this by throwing on a headband and pulling my hair into some sort of pony tail at the base of my head. The messy yet not too messy look, which takes me a whopping 24 seconds to pull off. It's delightful really.

This afternoon, I had to ask my supervisor a question, and she complimented my hair, saying how nice it looked in this style. Ha. Seriously? I actually laughed out loud for a second. If she only knew how much effort didn't go into my preparation for work. Ha. Still amused.

2 comments:

Mrs. McGoo said...

Nice, those are the greatest type compliments... means u can repeat without much trouble :)

Rachel L. said...

That's so funny!! Showering before bed is the bomb, helps me sleep better!!