Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Road Trip Summary

I like numbers so here's some random stats on our trip:

Miles: 1694
Days: 10
States: 7
Cannolis: 6
Ballparks: 3
Breweries: 2
Moose: 1

Generally speaking, one helluva road trip.

Honestly, I had such an amazing time. We saw so many fantastic sites, ate so many delicious meals, and in essence just had a ton of fun. It was an absolute blast to spend this trip with my cousin Jen and I hope we can do something similar in the future. While my wallet is glad to be home, I'm certainly already missing the adventure, the open road, the unknown, and the pure pleasure of travel. I cannot wait for the next voyage.

I hope you've enjoyed reading about our experiences!

1 comment:

Bridget V said...

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading about your trip. :) Love the new look of your blog-very chic!