Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Look

If you're reading this, you should obviously be aware that my blog has a new fancy look. This was my first attempt at trying to personalize my blog, and thanks to the tips from my friend Heather, I think it was a pretty successful first attempt!

I think after posting so often about the road trip, I got bored with the old look; I mean, it's been the same since the start which was way back in 2006. So I spent some time experimenting and I kinda like what I came up with. (It helps when other blogs offer fancy things like this for free!)

Please, if you're an avid reader of my verbose ramblings, let me know what you think. Also, I'd love for you to become a "follower" of my blog which you can easily do by creating an account and signing up - this way, you get updates on when I've actually posted something new. Tell your friends. I'm trying to gauge if people other than those who know me first-hand would be interested in anything I have to say - just a side social experiment if you will.

And please feel free to comment on anything whenever you want. It makes blogging much more fun for me! Much love to you!

4 comments:

LisaFH9 said...

Hey Carol! I love the new look!
So fetch! LOL!

Mrs. McGoo said...

LOVE the look Carol. I finally took some time to stop by and read up a bit and as soon as I opened the page, I was like "YAY! She did it!" I was going to shoot you a message on facebook to tell ya congrats & way to go, but you did me one better by posting a blog post about the subject for me to ramble on a comment field. :) ha ha. Good job.

Ps. good way to keep up with who is looking at your blog, what pages they view, and such is by using blogpatrol. It's free. It'll count how many visitors you have + there is a back side feature that allows you to see all the specifics of who your visitors were. I have one on mine and love it.

Rachel L. said...

Love the new look! How ever did you do it?! Oh yeah, you're the legend :)

Courtney said...

The new site looks great! I loved keeping up with your road trip, sounds like you guys had a blast!