Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fashionable

I don't consider myself fashionable and I probably never will. The fact of the matter is it's too much work, in my opinion, to keep up with the latest fashion and most of the time, I wouldn't be caught dead in what's fashionable (probably because fashion is designed for 5'8'' skinny girls and clearly, that's not me). I also prefer sweatpants and a t-shirt to anything else and when appropriate, why not be comfortable?

I noticed lately that a big fad on the college campus right now is the black spandex with Ugg boots combo. I'm glad I'm not a college student anymore. I'm also glad I don't follow the trends because I wouldn't be caught dead in the spandex. Uggs, sure, if I wasn't unemployed and could afford them. But spandex? Not a chance.

Like I said earlier, it's time to join the gym.

No comments: