Monday, July 03, 2006

K-fun, K-food, K-flood...

Well, it's officially. For the first time in my 24 years of life, I will not be partaking in any Knoebels fun this summer. This is kinda depressing.

Last week was my chance, when I was home on “vacation”. But then that bitch Mother Nature wreaked havoc on the northeast, and flooded the beloved family fun park (among other things).

And so it is that I will not get to partake in the following:
-Cesari’s pizza (we all know how much I love that sweaty pizza place)
-Apple dumpling with vanilla ice cream
-Neapolitan ice cream waffle sandwich
-Tri Taters
-Chicken fries
-Caramel apple with peanuts

And I guess a ride on the Phoenix.

Shoot. I was really looking forward to gorging myself with all of my Knoebels favorites. I guess I’ll have to wait a whole year to do so.

But maybe, just maybe, I’ll make it home for the Bloomsburg Fair this year in September. Only that experience can make up for the lack of The Grove this summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is always sad to realize that you are missing something you love. I miss my church fair. Cheers to good summer memories and hope for getting to have more in the future.