Monday, January 05, 2009

Unemployment Shout Out

It's my first "official" day of unemployment. You may be questioning how I am clarifying this as "official" and the answer is simple: I am not back to work, and everyone else is!

Had I not resigned from my job at the end of December, today would have been the day I returned to work, thus ending my holiday vacation. I am 100% thrilled to death that I am not working today. It's actually quite amazing. It's even more amazing because I am still technically on vacation - no part time work has started just yet!

It seems appropriate that on this day, I give a shout out to one of my favorite online videos, from the collection of Odd Todd. Some of my friends have seem this previously, while others have not. If it's not your first time, I hope you enjoy it as if it was. If it is your first time, welcome to this world! Here is the link: http://oddtodd.com/index2.html

I'm off to find something to do. Holler.

No comments: