Monday, September 04, 2006

Road Rage

I have come to discover that the recurring "thing" that has most recently pissed me off more than anything is the utter disregard for driving regulations as practiced by Memphis drivers.

Memphis drivers, you are complete idiots.

I can often overlook the constant disregard for the use of turn signals, even though I value their use.

I can often overlook the awful bumper stickers I see that say "Follow Me To Wal-Mart", even though they make me want to bash the behind of cars who display them.

What I cannot overlook is the overwhelming number of drivers who make LEFT TURNS ON RED at some of the busiest intersections in the city. I am pretty sure someone is going to die because this keeps happening. People are idiots. I hate you, Memphis drivers. You are scum on the road.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CV, I have a proposal. I will move to Memphis as your personal driver. This way, you will not have to deal with the Memphis drivers you dislike so much and I will have some sort of purpose in my life.

Perhaps I could still work at Starbucks and get healthcare. . . I am willing to negotiate my contract as said driver.