Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Emotionally drained.

My "workout" today was physically draining. As I mentioned in my previous post, I am an out of shape fat ass who watches television; thus, trying to get back in shape is a physical challenge.

But as mentioned, I've accepted the physical challenge.

This new plan of mine is also emotionally draining because I suck. I am so out of shape, it's actually embarrassing to admit to a public audience. But, I think this public declaration of embarrassment will help keep me committed to getting back in shape.

In any case, as if my workout today wasn't emotionally draining enough, I just suffered through every pitch of the Phillies 14 inning ridiculousness of a ball game. I am so emotionally distraught over baseball, it's not even comprehendible in a logical world.

I can't even begin to describe the purely shameful display the Phillies put on. Don't get the wrong impression here; the Phillies actually won tonight's game by some purely magical stroke of luck. But it was absolutely brutal to sit through for 5 full hours. Not once did I change the channel in 5 hours. For 5 hours I suffered through error after error, bad pitch after bad pitch, stupid play after stupid play. Like I said, emotionally distraught.

I mean, watching this makes you wonder if the Phillies are trying to blow the Wild Card race. I just hope to God they get their multi-million dollar heads out of their butts and get their crap together to make a good go of it over the next 4 days. Then again, I'm not sure I can handle the roller coaster ride that is every pitch of every inning.

Who am I kidding? I'll watch. I'll say things like, "Find the plate, you whore" in regards to our multiple pitchers who blow multiple saves in one game. I'll scream my head off in agony. I'll pull at my hair. I'll throw the pillows. I'll jump up and down when we score. I'll scream my head off in glory. I'll carry on like a nutso lunatic. My emotions will carry me through.

Hey, no one says it needs to be pretty. It just needs to be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, they may have been swept in their last series by KC, but I still have 2 words for you:
DETROIT TIGERS

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your cvarano.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com