Wednesday, April 05, 2006

We live in a messed up world.

We live in a messed up world. If you disagree with that statement, look around you. If you're not convinced, read this: http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/fs/20060404/114417608000.html

There's no way you disagree now, is there?

Is this guy serious? I mean, really. Paris Hilton as Mother Theresa?

This may be the most messed up thing I have ever heard. Yes, that is a bold statement, but honestly, I can't think of anything more ridiculous than this. I am appalled. This is like allowing Hussein or bin Laden to play the role of Jesus.

Have you heard of this director? No? That's because he's only directed two other films, I promise you've never heard of them. And if he thinks Paris Hilton as Mother Theresa is going to get him noticed as a good film maker, he's got another thing coming. The only thing people are going to think about this guy is he is

a. delusional
b. a serious crack smoker
c. a disgrace to humanity
d. all of the above

This is all I have to say on this matter. Pardon me while I vomit.

No comments: