Friday, October 27, 2006

Take me out to the ballgame.

Singing "Take me out to the ballgame" during the 7th inning stretch is one of my favorite parts of any baseball game. Thank you, Major League Baseball, for taking this special moment away from me as I watch the World Series. I mean, do we have to sing "God Bless America" at EVERY game????? Seriously, what does God Blessing America have to do with the country's favorite past time? As I wrote about regarding my baseball experience on the Fourth of July, you don't have to believe in God to be a citizen of this country, let alone, to be a baseball fan. So I wonder, why do we have to sing this at baseball games?

I want my peants and cracker jacks, damnit, and I want them now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well put my friend. Well put.

The only thing more upsetting to me was my team having some serious performance anxiety.